Let us have your view on #SpeedIdeation (please select all options that apply). This poll will be open until Sunday, August 3rd
Although I am a bit late with this update which I originally promised for Sunday, we still made quite some progress over the last couple of days:
– We’ve set up the CrowdChat page: https://www.crowdchat.net/speedideation
– Some cleaning up of my site to cater for easier access to #SpeedIdeation information (please also see menu item above)
– Some of the new pages will be populated with content in the coming days
– We’re contacting customers and partners to chime in
– We’re also working on the team rooms on this site to provide a discussion / brainstorming / documentation space dedicated to issue-communities
Next update soon
Let’s get this started!
This initial poll (see polldaddy form below) just to find out where you’d like to share ideas that we’ll discuss and select in a later (soon) stage.
If you’d like to go open, please select “Public” – this would then probably be this or a similar site
If you’d like to initially present internally (please remember, the final discussion and voting / selection of winner will be in public anyway) please select “Internally” – this would then be within a company site also made available to other participants (like e.g. engage.csc.com) and restricted to registered users.
Let me know – and please share your vote using #SpeedIdeation tag
We’re getting quite some traction here – looks like we rightfully have “speed” in the idea 🙂
So the project is set up (am still struggling a bit with wordpress.com portfolio pages but will get some help Wednesday night – thanks in advance, Thomas)
#SpeedIdeation is our hashtag (I can’t believe this one was not used before)
We’ll get our heads around the tasks at hand now and will continue to provide updates here – so stay tuned for future information